Tuesday 7 June 2016

HDE Product Review Program

Details

Based in: Allentown, PA
Subscription cost: free
Product cost: unknown, not expressly stated
Review window: unknown, not expressly stated
Notable sign up requirements: email, first name, last name.
Notice something outdated above? Please tell me.

My experience with HDE Product Review Program

I just received an unsolicited email from them asking me to join their program. At the moment, the ‘program’ is simply an email sign-up page on MailChimp. I checked out their website and there is no mention of the reviewer program. So, it looks like they are keeping this more along the lines of invite only, for now.
HDE (“HottestDealEver”) mainly sells electronics for home and auto, accessories for phones and cables.
I just signed up with them to see how this program works. Looks like it is similar to other brand-owned programs like GMYLE LabMengoTrueOpinon, and Arctic Product Tester Program. I’ll update this page to let you know how it works.
Information on how the program works is very limited, and we are left to assume it works like the other brand-owned programs. I’ll reach out to them to see if I can get more info on it.
banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: